Monday, May 2, 2011

I'M BORED

"I'm bored" my niece Mary said during our skype session.  And she repeated it 6 times.

Bored.  What does that mean?  I looked it up and it says world-weary, blase.  Blase means indifferent to or bored with life; unimpressed, as or as if from an excess of worldly pleasures.
Unimpressed with worldly pleasures -- when the world seems to say here I am, take me and you will be happy.

World-weary.  Weary - dissatified and unimpressed.

I think I'm bored too, and there's only one place to turn. 


Romans 12:2-5 (New Living Translation)

2 Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.


No comments: