Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Random.......


1.  Sounds
  • A chorus of bird singing in our trees....beautiful and unbelielveable
  • The knocking of the sump pump as it winds down .... knock, knock, grrr, knock
  • Our morning praise song .... great to wake up to
  • The telephone ringing .... inevitable
  • The beep of my cell phone ... I love getting texts
  • The shop vac roaring as my husband sucks up the water in the basement

2.  Moments
  • Skyping my grandkids  -- indescribable
  • Praying with my husband - indescribable
  • Beating my husband at pinochle -- fun!
  • Riding my new bike -- I"m out of shape
  • Helping my friend pack - I'm out of shape!
  • Quiet time in my prayer chair -- indescribable
3.  Thoughts
  • Oh, lonesome me.
  • God is able to use a weak, lonesome woman
  • I want to be as thankful as my husband for these inconveniences
  • Here's my life Lord ... help me to sing like the birds

No comments: