You know you’re a red-neck when:
v You try to fly standby to Cancun during spring break!
v You don’t even know its spring break until you get to the Minneapolis airport and college kids are everywhere!
v You wind up in Louisville, KY and stay at the hotel the stewardess recommended which ends up being the most expensive one!
v You go to Mexico with no dollar bills for tips!
v You hear 5 different languages and can’t understand a thing!
v You think you are just getting a shuttle but you are being set up for a timeshare!
v You find out “wireless available” does not mean it’s free and in your room!
Top ten things about our trip to Mexico:
1. There is no place you can go that God is not there.
2. Hanging out with Danny & Christal.
3. The ocean – gazing at it, swimming in it, looking for shells, late night walks.
4. The pool – relaxing and exercising.
5. Guacamole at every meal – well, maybe not breakfast.
6. Beautiful weather (we got tan).
7. Starry nights – but not quite as nice as North Dakota.
8. Not getting a king-size bed turned out great – we moved the two double beds together and made it one great big giant bed!
9. We got to go to Tipp City, Ohio for 2 nights and loved it!
10. Now we really appreciate the USA!