Monday, May 19, 2014

I AM REDECORATING / THE NEW NORMAL


Its time to redecorate.
New colors.
New decor.

Some of the old stuff just needs to go.

Call it spring fever.
Call it needing a change.

Call it the new season.
Just call it NEW.

I love NEW.
Doesn't everyone?

New pillows usher in new colors.


New kitchen colors, bright & brave! 
(picture coming later)

But I have some Favorite NEWs
that money can't buy.


It's the NEW little hands that now live close to me that are helping to redecorate in various ways.


It's the little guys below having a party in my living room & sometimes end up in the tree house.


It's the NEW boots in my entry.

The NEW mud carried in by 6 little feet.


It's the NEW Normal.

A yard brought alive by laughter & a child's imagination.

It's a farmer's dream come true.
A young man by his side.

Grandkids kicking dirt with their cowboy boots.
The unlikely daughter living 2 minutes away.

This NEW normal is welcome with open arms.
With a NEW wing and a NEW prayer
we take flight.

Hang on -
this redecorating is out of our hands
and in the hands of the Master Redecorator. 





1 comment:

Kim said...

I love your new normal!