Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good Morning Little Bird (Part 2)

Every morning Jerry and I say "Good Morning, Little Bird" as this little bird greets us by trying to get into the house. 

He will do all of the things below as I try to grab my camera and take his picture.  It seems he is a bit camera shy.
  • tap on the glass door and make lots of noise
  • grab on to the screen door  and just look in
  • sit on the door handle and chirp
  • sit on the chair next to the window and look in
I'm still not sure if he is saying any of following things:
  • Let me in this is where I belong.
  • Wake up it's time to praise the Lord. (I like the music I hear inside)
  • I'm nosy, what are you up to today? 
  • Beware of the enemies around us!
  • I'm a cute little pest and I like bothering you!  (He even followed me to the living room and tapped on the front door!)
Anyway, our little bird needs a name.  All suggestions will be considered!

No comments: